Sunday 24 July 2011

Well bung me!

The custom tank that I'd had made up, despite being a great shape, had a few areas that needed re-doing.

One of which was the neck bungs. The neck bungs on my tank were not in line with each other, with one of them also being sunken about 4 mm lower than the other.

To solve this, I'd ordered some new neck bungs from Lowbrow Customs. Since I wanted to use their Triumph style gas caps down the track, it was a no brainer to make this mod.

The new bungs are a much larger diameter, however, with them being more even now, I think it was worth the effort.



2 comments:

  1. Love what you're doing with this bike. The tank and the milk can are really great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great feedback Billy.

    I can't wait till it's up and running!

    ReplyDelete